To our patients,
With the Governor lifting all health restrictions on June our office will begin to operate closer to normal once again. When the pandemic started, non-essential health care professionals (including dental practices) were asked to close and design a safe environment to treat patients. We were one of the first professions to return and will be one of the last to remove all restrictions. Our goal is to continue maintaining that environment to safety treat each of you.
I would like to personally thank each and every one of you for your patience and trust while we navigated through the pandemic. We have moved your appointments for multiple reasons, made you sit in your, sometimes hot or cold, cars while waiting on us. We have subjected you to third degree medical history updates and questions similar to an FBI/CIA interrogation about your travel plans and who you were traveling with. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the way you have all handled the sacrifices and even the losses during these scary and unknown times. You, our patients, are the reason we, as a staff, wake up with a smile on our faces and look forward to giving you the best care possible. All of this was strictly done to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding. We made it possible together!
We have established the following guidelines so that you know what to expect when returning to our office:
- We will no longer be taking your temperatures or pre-screening for COVID.
- You will still be asked to wear a mask at all times, except while in the operatory during treatment.
- The waiting room will be open. You may enter at your appointed time without calling and if possible, please come alone. Seating will be limited.
- Upon entering, please sanitize your hands.
- Read the STOP sign that is posted — if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Continue to maintain the recommended 6-foot distance between all patients.
Thank you for your continued trust. Please feel free to call the office if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to the day we can put this behind us.